Catch-Ultra, depuis 2009, le 1er forum de Catch sur FA !*

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Deja une rookie de moins ?

:: PARLONS CATCH :: News :: News WWE Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
Myers
MyersManiac
Myers
MyersManiac
Mar 7 Sep 2010 - 22:08
Non tu rigoles ? :rire:
Shadowplay
Hall of Famer
Shadowplay
Shadowplay
Devise : Dégèle mon mammouth
Bio : J'ai le flageolet à la portière
Hall of Famer
Mar 7 Sep 2010 - 22:09
Michael-Myers a écrit:
Non tu rigoles ? :rire:

Il montrait son érection , et pour lui aucune sanction --'
Myers
MyersManiac
Myers
Myers
Devise : Fuck.
MyersManiac
Mar 7 Sep 2010 - 22:58
:rire: les tofs de Big Diva ^^
Mokayy
Mokayy
Mokayy
Mer 8 Sep 2010 - 2:58
Nouveau rebondissement dans l'affaire Aloisia. Des rumeurs couraient que cette dernière aurait posée pour des photos érotiques et suggestives auparavant, ce qui lui aurait valu son renvoi de la saison 3 de NXT. Voici la réponse de la future Diva qui est actuellement dans la fédération de développement, la FCW.

Citation :

This morning I was shocked to discover that a new rumor was circulating on the Web, pertaining to my removal from the NXT cast. According to articles posted on numerous websites, I was removed from NXT due to WWE discovering “erotic photos” from my past on the Web. While no specific source is named in the articles, the implication is that this information is coming from someone within WWE. In case anyone is interested, here’s a link to the photos that supposedly got me taken off the show:

I’m posting the link because the pictures are already out there, so there’s no point in trying to hide them. I find them embarrassing, not because they’re particularly “erotic”, but because I was overweight and out-of-shape when they were taken five years ago and because they’re amateurishly shot. I’m sure everyone who’s reading this has some pictures somewhere that you’d rather not have published on the Web for the whole world to see. Unfortunately, part of the price of celebrity is the fact that people dig around in your past to try to find ways to exploit you as a means of increasing their own readership.

To put these pictures in their proper context, I was an 18 year old kid at the time most of them were taken. I had recently left home because I was being abused by my mother’s new husband and was on my own with no money and no parental guidance. I met a photographer who offered me some money to take pictures and being both stupid and desperate, I consented to doing a photo session. To all those who would judge me, I would ask you to honestly ask yourself what you might have done had you been in my situation. I’m not proud of having done this, but there’s nothing I can do to go back and change the past. It is what it is. For what it’s worth, none of the pictures are nude and most of them are less suggestive than what you see on current WWE programming. For example, here’s a recent video shot at FCW when Aksana was first introduced: